Hemp Lotion Bars
We have combined two of our best selling products creating a SUPER product! You get the best of both worlds a lotion bar made from Virgin Unrefined Hemp Seed Oil! Contains the very mild aroma of Bamboo and Hemp, keeping the fragrance light and airy.
Benefits of a lotion bar:
- Delivers targeted hydration to the driest of skin patches, whether it’s your elbow, face, feet, heals, or hands
- Provides a smooth, easy delivery to even the roughest of chapped and broken areas.
- Packed full of nutrient-dense and antioxidant-rich oils and butter for maximum penetration and absorption.
- It includes Vitamins E, which is an antioxidant prized for promoting natural cell renewal. Vitamin C is another dominant antioxidant that aids with supporting collagen reproduction and furnishes the skin with a fresher youthful appearance.
- Hemp Seed Oil is a precious source of essential fatty acids; it contains Omega-3 and Omega-6. Why is this important? They perform as an anti-inflammatory and support the skin with natural shedding. Lotions containing hemp seed oil will help limit clogged pores without prompting dryness.
- The B vitamins are added nutrients that make hemp seed oil ideal for lotion. Vitamin B2 helps to deliver nutrients to the body; without this vitamin, skin renewal is negatively influenced. Vitamin B3 is recognized for helping the skin to appear firmer and retain moisture longer and appear more youthful.
- Noteworthy minerals found in hemp seed oil are iron, potassium, and zinc. Iron is beneficial because it supplies skin with a vigorous glow and diminishes dullness. Potassium is a mineral that permits the skin to stay moistened and well-hydrated. Zinc is an antioxidant with healing and regenerative characteristics.
The best time to apply is when your pores are open, when just out of the shower/bath is a perfect opportunity. This allows the lotion too deeply penetrate the skin as well as seal and protect the skin throughout the day.